SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , I have 2 resin kits to do , a Racer 333SP and a Protoslot kit Lola, whats the best adhesive to use to secure the metal bits , I do want to run these cars when they are done
but you know there is nothing worse than searching for that elusive part that took a while to get right in place just to have it come off on the track

Thanks for any info

DE38

·
Registered
33 Posts
QUOTE (DE38 @ 11 Dec 2004, 21:26)Hi , I have 2 resin kits to do , a Racer 333SP and a Protoslot kit Lola, whats the best adhesive to use to secure the metal bits , I do want to run these cars when they are done
but you know there is nothing worse than searching for that elusive part that took a while to get right in place just to have it come off on the track

Thanks for any info

DE38

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm no expert but I use something called jeweler's glue that I buy from the micro mart catalog. so far so good but I'd like to hear from others also. Bob

·
Registered
102 Posts
QUOTE (DE38 @ 11 Dec 2004, 21:26)whats the best adhesive to use to secure the metal bits...

Have heard, but not tried, Microscale Micro Krystal Klear. I need to try some myself for sticking the photoetch Ferrari logo back on a 1/43 BBR 360 Modena so I can eBay it.

capn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts