SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finally got round to taking photos of my track with my wife's digital camera.
You can see it in My Gallery.

It has a tight twisty section (quite a few R1s but I like them) built on a 8 x 4 ft board and two lone straights. It's up in my attic so the quality of the pictures isn't great.

I can see my ripping it all up in a few months to start again.

The quickest lap is 9 seconds done by a Cartrix BMW Z3 with magnet. The rally cars are the best fun though and slide and skitter their way round in about 14 seconds.

positive criticism welcome.

A lot of the track is inspired by the fantastic tracks.on the forum and I'm sure a lot of you will recognise my attempts at copying your stuff.

Thanks

Colin

·
Registered
570 Posts
Spender great mix of speed long straights and nice techie hairpin turns. Looks like a ton of fun and great use of the space. The scenic work looks great.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
QUOTE Team owners Lou and Andy watch as a Citroen speeds by. Andy reveals the determination that made him one of the most astute men in racing circles by anouncing "I want that one".

I nearly squirted beer out of my nose when I read that!

Where on earth did you get the Little Britains??

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments guys.

Eno Dog.
The Lou and Andy figures are SRA team managers slightly modified

Rob,

The windows in the hotel and above the pits are direct copies of your mirrors but done with gold.

Does everyone else find that just when you think you are getting somewhere you get an urge to rip it up and start again?

Colin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.