Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Hi folks, I've to ask her in one of the biggest slot-communities if someone has a php or mysql-based race management program which he will share with some german slotters - for free or agains cash if necessary. These guys are running one of the best routed tracks I know - Slot Racing Club Stuttgart - and I'm still a member of this club.
What's necessary - a php or mysql database which is able to manage race series - -so that just the drivers have to be defined once, you add the race laps and all the rest is calculated within the software. This should run on a webserver so that the race documentation is quickly available. It would be nice if something is already available and please contact Martin, the guy in charge for the SRC-webpage, direct via his mail [email protected]
THX for supporting!

·
Registered
198 Posts
As someone in the IT/Web industry, I love the fact that someone has created a mysql db for slot racing management. Just a quick note, it's not php OR mysql, it's both, as mysql is the database and php is the front end language.

That said, I can't seem to get any online translation service to properly translate that page. Anyone else have any luck? Please post a link, as this is very interesting to me.

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts