SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies if these aren't new to you, but I hadn't seen them before so thought you'd like a look.

Pics from www.scalemodels.co.uk

With Carrera launching the Ferrari of Schumacher and Hornby launching the Renault of Alonso at least two slot car companies can look forward to healthy sales in Germany and Spain respectively.

Scott

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
I think both will sell well everywhere that there is an interest in F1.
I certainly intend to get both - maybe a big splurge at Christmas as I want ALL the new Carrera cars - yes the whole damn lot of them!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Thats the first time I had seen the car too, thank you for sharing.

Looks like Hornby have listened to customer feedback again, note the helmet colours.

Like all the current Hornby F1's it looks great and are still my fav F1's, scale appearence etc is IMO top notch.

·
Registered
108 Posts
They will both sell well in the USA, if them ship them here or not.
But they must sell decals for the sides.

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Agree on the decals, looks unfinished somehow.

Anybody know where I can get decals to finish off the Carrera Ferrari F1 I'm currently cooing over?

Scott

·
Registered
16 Posts
Boy that looks nice, I've been watching them do well, blow up, do well, blow up all season. Different and attactive colors. I want one. Leave the un-pc logo spots blank and I'll fill them in. Looks like they did a good job.

mgcrazy

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
I can't recommend 'Iceman' enough if you are looking for Finishing decals or full set for a custom relivery.
He makes them to Order at a reasonable price and the quality is second to none.

Send him an Email or PM from his profile. I know he has the required logos for the Ferrari already and I am also positive the Renault ones will not be a problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts