SlotForum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello racing-freaks!

Just joined in!

Love your forum, and hope to find lots of tips and ideas here.

I`m building the "Pigwalley Intl. Raceway", and it now looks like it`s near completed. Will tell you more `bout it later.
Below is a pic of my Hawaiien Tropic-girls, at the photo session with the Jack Cauley-sponsored C5-R Corvette. Unfortunatly this car had to retire at the latest race, `cause of engine-problems.

Take care! I`ll be back!

Jon from Norway

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Cool, more pics of the track please! And maybe a few more of the girls...

Lotus

PS. Welcome aboard! Where are you from?

·
Registered
420 Posts
hmm - yes some more pictures would be appreciated
so our norwegian really is from norway then the name 'pigwalley' might be explaining all the girls on - and around - the track
- pig - meaning 'girl' in norwegian... so it would the name gives a few possible connotations...

oh - welcome to the forum by the way ..

//peter

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He-he ...
I`m from Norway, yeah!
And Norway is NOT the capitol of Sweden (alot of folks belive that!?)

The name "Pig Valley" is the english translation (at least very close to ...) for the name of the place I`m from; Svinndal. Svin = Pig, dal = valley. Get it?

I will post more pics later, but right now I`m tearing the track down, to move it outdoors(!) ... We`ll arrange a championship in the neighbourhood soon, and all the kids (...and their parents!) are truely looking forware to this.

On the 18th of September, I`m moving the whole thing down to the centre of Svinndal, to take part in a local arrangement there. Have invited several local rally "heros" to a celebrity-race (no, not Petter Solberg, unfortunatly, ...but Petter comes from a place only a few miles from me!
)

Well; thanks everyone! I`ll be back with more later!
Right now I`m buzy with my 1969 Corvette (in REAL scale!
). Going to a national Corvette meeting this weekend.

Take care, and keep the speed up!

Jon from Norway

1 - 6 of 6 Posts