SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Without using a custom sound, can you otherwise identify a pilot penalized by "Breakout Time" or "Min. Lap Time"?

English by Google translator! Richard / Brazil

Without using a custom sound, can you otherwise identify a pilot penalized by "Breakout Time" or "Min. Lap Time"? English by Google translator! Richard / Brazil

·
Registered
179 Posts
Other than the default “penalty.wav” file that is played, I think you’d have to modify a race screen to do it. That is, of course, if there is a field in the database for that. I don’t recall if there is. Look at the “kitchensink.xaml” file in xaml directory and see if it has that field. If not, might be a RC2.0 feature request.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Other than the default "penalty.wav" file that is played, I think you'd have to modify a race screen to do it. That is, of course, if there is a field in the database for that. I don't recall if there is. Look at the "kitchensink.xaml" file in xaml directory and see if it has that field. If not, might be a RC2.0 feature request.
Hi Slot'n 77,

Thanks for reply, but there is nothing about this in XAML file.

English by Google translator!
Richard / Brazil

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Looking things over it doesn't look like you can set anything for display on screen with a car breaks out or runs faster than the min lap time. There are audio callouts and you can setup RGB leds to display when they occur but nothing on screen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts