SlotForum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some help here please. I'm after 1.5mm pinions but need them at least 5mm long. I have what I think are modern MRRC plastic ones which are 5mm long but can't seem to find these anywhere. They can be brass or plastic but need to be 5mm long and available somewhere easily. Any help much appreciated.

·
Registered
336 Posts
QUOTE (MAF @ 27 Sep 2012, 20:13) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm looking for some help here please. I'm after 1.5mm pinions but need them at least 5mm long. I have what I think are modern MRRC plastic ones which are 5mm long but can't seem to find these anywhere. They can be brass or plastic but need to be 5mm long and available somewhere easily. Any help much appreciated.

http://slotbox.de/ go to ---1/32,1/24 Ersatzteile then ----1,5 mm Motorritzel M 50

Ask Axel about the length, he speaks English of course and is very friendly and helpful.

Roland

·
Jon Grainger
3,825 Posts
Hi Marlon

I bought some pinions from Pendles, brass at 5mm long. They are made by SRP, which is an arm of MRRC products,

Regards
Jon

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Forgot about this post, thanks for the info guys, I'll check those suggestions out.

Thanks, Marlon.

·
Living the Life&#33;
11,082 Posts
Have a word with the sponsors of this section of the Forum ....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts