SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Perhaps a super resistant range of cars is called for? Might induce people to remove them from their grandfather's desk and onto the track?

Grabs hat and coat and leaves room quickly.

cheers
rick1776

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Hi Mr Crocker,

Theres actually a bit of a story behind the Titus car you have. Jules went to painful lengths getting the colour right on that model. Perhaps 10 iterations of colour matching in the end. Its a very strange colour, buttercup yellow I think??, Jules may be able to correct me on that. Its the sort of colour that changes depending on what sort of lighting you have. Depending on the brightness of the lighing it goes from almost a nothing colour with a hint of yellow to something which looks like yellow with a lot of green in it. Try matching that colour up based on old polaroid shots taken from the 60s!! In the end I think Jules went to the trouble of sourcing Ford factory colour swabs to get the colour right. Then that tiny yellow Teralinga logo with the rabbit on it. Who would bother with that, right?? Yellow is yellow. That two went through several iterations of yellow so that it looked right. Attention to detail. Must drive Mrs Jules crazy when he takes her shopping and not the other way round.

cheers
rick1776

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.