SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· One petunia in a field of onions
6,433 Posts
Gorgeous cars as ever Jules. The Ace and Cherry are both must haves. Will you be doing street racer versions of the Mustangs? And the other muscles as they're released?

6,433 Posts
QUOTE (frankgoes @ 5 Jun 2011, 08:52) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>indead perfect looking cars but I have a small question, remark

Are there also people racing with these Pioneers? I have a red and white Mustang and without magnet it drives like he...

Sorry but for the looks it's a 9 on 10 but for driving it's a poor 5 on 10 or are there some people who can give some tips and tricks to avoid that they flip each corner.

Already changed some parts but for a car of around 50 euro in Belgium one would expect not to put again 20 euro in a Pioneer to make it better (smaller front tires, ninco prorace guide (on a ninco track)

Thanks

Frank

Frank, because of the shape of the Mustang which is quite high for the width it does react well to a little weight under the chassis. I added about 5g of lead as a flat sheet directly below the motor so that the rear of the sheet is level with the rear axle. And drop the front a smidge with a slightly lower profile front tyre. Now handles like a dream and couldn't knock it out of the slot with a missile.

Thanks go to Rick1776 for the tip.

6,433 Posts
Thanks AM. They're 1:32 Motorhead figures. They could do with a bit of extra attention with a paint brush. But the set of them are great. There's a review of them here. Most of what the company does are in larger scale. Wish they'd do some more 1:32.

6,433 Posts
'Sok Julian. Lemmy and the 'Head had a spin on my CD player when the Ace got its test drive.

So Jules, does that mean that tribute cars for Sabbath and Deo aren't in the winds then?

6,433 Posts
Now I remember why I hang around here. You guys make me feel so much younger for having missed most of that.

OK... Back to the Ace (no, not Mr Kilmister's vocal offerings). Jules, it does look fabulous in the garage or on the track. A little shame about the pixelation in the graphics (such is life). But I must say it don't half make a clatter. Sure, one could argue that it's supposed to be loud and brash, but mine will definitely be in need of some heavy duty TLC to get it in suitable running trim. The only thing that I've had on the track recently that has made more of a racket has been a Ninco M3!

Embs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.