SlotForum banner
41 - 60 of 122 Posts

· Martin De Ath
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Hi there Tel. (Savage)

Its an easy choice.... "Get Both"
.... but "shhhhhh" you only bought the one, no one on here will tell.
If she is like my good lady, all slot cars look the same to her, "thank goodness"

All the best.. Martin.

· Registered
423 Posts
These really look terrific! Totally unlike anything else on the market. Pioneer have slowly but surely turned me from being a street car skeptic into a full on fan! I'll wait till I get back home in a few eeks to test the Bullitt Charger I have waiting for me, but if that drives like I think it will, next month a few more of them may be heading my way!

Those pictures are brilliant Bleep! They show the cars off perfectly in all their glory!

· Tel
4,395 Posts
QUOTE (Kustomart @ 7 Jun 2011, 00:35) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi there Tel. (Savage)

Its an easy choice.... "Get Both" biggrin.gif .... but "shhhhhh" you only bought the one, no one on here will tell.
If she is like my good lady, all slot cars look the same to her, "thank goodness" wink.gif

Martin, both ? last time I checked there were at least 6-7 released liveries

Disregarding the collectors "white wedding", Cherry Red looks stunning, as does blue, and I think I may have had an influence on that scheme (well one can imagine, cant one
).
Then there's the assasin, car, the steatlh assasin, and the 2 street racers !
I plumped for Lady Luck, but I am still wondering if I should have gone for the blue one, or the red one, or the stealth or ... ahhhhhhhggg !!

Yep slot cars all look the same to her too .... but she does the banking, and she would spot that a mile off !

· Registered
1,298 Posts
Picked mine up a week ago. Great looking car. goes well enough. Still running her in.
Roof now has more scratches than Malcolm McLaren, door mirror fell off into a black hole. Noisy. 7.8s around our home track, that's about right for such a large car. But will get that down to around 6.9. Once she is run in, some lead added, tyres trued.

· Registered
471 Posts
QUOTE (Pioneer @ 11 Jun 2011, 10:45) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>FSO, a perfectly timed question.

I pushed the button today.

The orange paint is being mixed.

Jules

Jules, this is great news

Also, brilliant photos Ember! Looks like the perfect setting.

Where are those figures from? Are they 1/32?

Cheers

· One petunia in a field of onions
6,433 Posts
Thanks AM. They're 1:32 Motorhead figures. They could do with a bit of extra attention with a paint brush. But the set of them are great. There's a review of them here. Most of what the company does are in larger scale. Wish they'd do some more 1:32.

· Registered
471 Posts
No problem
Love your shed build. And thanks for the link, clicked on the website link in the review. Some nice stuff there but yes, shame its not all 1/32

AM

· Ian
10,487 Posts
Embs,
Great photos I love those figurines too, I have asked for more 1:32 scale apparently we (the slotcar market) don't buy enough to make it viable, but if we keep pestering perhaps
I found them great to deal with though.

· Premium Member
1,480 Posts
QUOTE (Julian_Boolean @ 15 Jun 2011, 16:51) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just had a thought, at least it's the Ace of Spades car.

Gamblings for Fools
I know I'm going to lose.
This is a tough room. Are you sure you want to be a niteclub comic?

· Registered
471 Posts
QUOTE (slotcarscrapyard @ 15 Jun 2011, 19:10) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>any sneak peeks at the General yet?

Pleeeeeaaaaassseeeee Jules

Cheers
General Aston man

· Registered
3,636 Posts
QUOTE (choc-ice @ 16 Jun 2011, 08:08) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This is a tough room. Are you sure you want to be a niteclub comic?

I don't think I'll be giving up the day job yet, maybe it's just a lack of knowledge of fine music, too many people playing with toy cars in their teenage years when they should have been drinking and headbanging - or maybe I've done too much drinking and headbanging?

41 - 60 of 122 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.