SlotForum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Hi zapamix
can't speak much spanish myself but thats looks like a great flowing rally track there

i like the use of space you have used to get a big and twisty track
can't wait to see the finshed result

cheers
ben

·
Registered
80 Posts
Muy Bien zapamix! Mi gusto el uso de herbia y caminos en tu pista, es mismo de un bosque inglés. Mas fotos por favor.

I think I've just said 'Well done, I like the use of grass and roads on your track, it's similar to an English forest. More photos please'....

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi their yep i cant not speak aword of spanish either but your track makes up for it i must say that the down hill section on the right hand side looks like the cars would bottom out or evon deslot is this just me or has any body else noticed this it looks like the slope has no curve and is just straight??

good work best regards nik

·
Registered
80 Posts
He didn't say whether the hill causes problems but says he'll post some more pics and a video when he's finished his extension (to his track, not his house I assume...).

I really want to get the router our and start doing something similar, but as I have to do all my big projects outside, it's something that's going to have to wait a few months!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.