SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looked at RichG and Riko but both are outside the U.S.

Is there anyone in the U.S. doing mods that I can get this done or just buy it from?

Thanks!

·
Greg Gaub
14,667 Posts
Even though it's from the UK, I think buying a pre-modded Pit-Pro is still the cheapest way to go. Ask Riko if he has any left.

If you already have a PLG, it couldn't hurt to email TXSlotRacer to see if and how much it is. I haven't heard of anyone getting him to do it, though, so I don't think he does. don't use the forum message or email feature, though. Find one of his posts and click the link in his signature to email him directly. As he hasn't been on the forum in over a year, though, he might be out of the hobby at the moment.

·
Registered
108 Posts
TxSlotRacer is working on getting his 1941 Chevy coupe with a small block Chevy in it sorted out with some of his spare time right now. Also he travels on business a fair amount. If you are looking for quick turn around around - check with Riko or RichG.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Simon, I might be interested in this. I need to ask RichG if he would be willing to convert this for me.

Scott

If you need RichG to make one for you I have two standard ones available for £20 each. Advertised in the swapshop.

I could fairly easily get one to Rich for him to convert for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts