SlotForum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planing to move on to digital, but I'm not sure if the Pit Stop Game option, is interesting enough or not?

Also I'm planing to buy the Advance 6 Car Digital PowerBase, would you recommend other options instead of the C7042 ?

I will appreciate your recommendations

Cheers and sorry about the newbie post

Sez

·
Prof I T
Ting Tong
11,085 Posts
hi
the C7042(apb) is a must and also the pitlane game altough it does need the help of either Richg or rikorocket to make it into the very worthwile pitpro.

·
Circuit Owner
5,891 Posts
If you have a PC or laptop you can use then SSD is FANTASTIC. Used with PitPro (the conversion of the Pit Lane Game) with the additional pit exit sensor it makes a brilliant enhancement. The live race information and refuelling makes longer races a battle of wits and strategy as well as speed.

Yes it costs more but not that much more when you consider what it costs to get the basic digital setup.

By the way I don't have a commercial interest in any of the upgrades, I just use them and love them - so do my friends when we have 6 car races

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys you have been very helpful, Now I have to figure out which is the best and economical way to get the pitpro and the advance power-base...and some time after ..the software....

·
Circuit Owner
5,891 Posts
Agreed. Pit Pro is an Enhancement to SSDC - you can run SSDC without PitPro - it just means you can refuel anywhere, PitPro with the additional pit exit sensor can force you to refuel in the pits so you don't park on the racing line!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts