SlotForum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Peter Rondel
6,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After changing to carrera and ninco raid track the old scalextric Classic (1 box) and the Scalextric Sport (two boxes) and some specials like the mechanical chicanes (oldskool Scalextric) twice, the goodwood chicane track (track only) 1 set complete, 1 set the extension missing. LeMans start by SCX.
digital pitlane for the sporttrack, never used.

lemansstart

the specials

1box SCX/classic track

Second lot

pitlane

make me an offer I cant refuse

·
Prof I T
11,162 Posts
hi
pm sent.

·
Peter Rondel
6,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
on the table

by estimate:

12 times R4 (4 unpacked = 2 packages)
8 times R3 (4 unpacked = 2 packages)

could be more but thats about it

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Can you give a bit more of an idea of the various quantities and whether you want to sell the SSD stuff in one lot, please ??

Regards - Greg

·
Peter Rondel
6,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the pitlane is the only digital part. all the other stuff is Scalex Sport. I didnt count the pieces but its a lot

·
Registered
44 Posts
Are the Lemans Start and specials sill available?

Scott

QUOTE (FZSsemans® @ 4 Sep 2011, 06:24) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>After changing to carrera and ninco raid track the old scalextric Classic (1 box) and the Scalextric Sport (two boxes) and some specials like the mechanical chicanes (oldskool Scalextric) twice, the goodwood chicane track (track only) 1 set complete, 1 set the extension missing. LeMans start by SCX.
digital pitlane for the sporttrack, never used.

lemansstart

the specials

1box SCX/classic track

Second lot

pitlane

make me an offer I cant refuse

·
Peter Rondel
6,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
two (1 complete/1 missing skid part) good wood chicanes and two pitlanes are still available. The Classic track too.

·
Peter Rondel
6,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (ac cobra @ 7 Sep 2011, 13:31) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice to someone else with green scalextric track. I thought I'd cornered the market....

QUOTE (ac cobra @ 7 Sep 2011, 13:46) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi all, After becoming a father 20yrs ago I got back into scalextric. A friend gave me some GREEN classic track sections and these were the first I'd ever seen. I liked the grand chicane and standard chicane corners that were part of this strange track. A while later I found some more green track at a car boot and snapped it up. For the last few years it's never moved out of it's box in the loft. I've been told that the green classic track sections came from a scalextric 'HORSE RACING SET' but I've never seen one or heard of one? It may have slipped under my radar during the 80s? I know there is a huge following for 'GRASS RACING' as seen on 'top gear', but where do these sections come from and how much of it is there out there? I've just seen some in the swap section that's prompted this question.

thats what was told to me too. the horses on a track but I'm not sure if they used chicanes in that particular set. If you what some let me know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts