SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
234 Posts
I have noticed the same problem so I did some tests. It appears that if you have your throttle set to a position greater than zero and press the LC button then I do not get any pit lane calls, but if I do not have any throttle set ie zero throttle and press the LC button anywhere on the track I get a pit lane call. So if, as I do, you have an XLC at the end of a straight and you back off the throttle and attempt to change lanes you get a pit lane call even if you hold the LC button then release the throttle I get a pit lane call. We need other people to test this theory and report if I am going senile in my old age or if this is a problem.
Sorry Andy!

· Registered
234 Posts
I checked and sure enough I had no pit lane selected. Selected a com port and all is well. This brings me to another quick question. the reason I am not using pitpro is that the cable is too short to reach from the PC to PitPro. I tried uding a telephone extension cable but PitPro does not work with that extension cable in line. Do I need a special PitPro extension cable to make it work?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.