SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Pics, here they are some pics of the last structures I have made, inspired by Taxi's track. Two grandstands, pits and control tower. I'm not finished yet, the work is in progress.I have to stick the structures on the surface removing the foam beneath, so to be on the same height. Also I have ordered a pit lane track and two straight lane change tracks in order to place them in pits together with the 2nd pb(pit in detector). The buildings are made by thin foam. In addition, I'm preparing the lightning of the track, too.Finally tomorrow arrives the new desktop pc, to connect it to the ssd track running awallace's software including pit in detection. The coming weekend is all mine...
Cheers Mark.

·
Rob
3,430 Posts
Wow Mark, that looks really impressive
in fact the whole track looks great.
It looks like you've been busy for a while, and sounds like you're going to be busy for a while longer

cheers,

Rob

PS: I'm really pleased (and flattered) to think that you found some of my stuff useful.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, I think that the visual is above all on modelism and you need nice dioramas in order to simulate slot to real, I think that it takes off the whole thing. Bob, I bet that you have inspired and inflused and many others except me, you're so detailed and faultless, great work.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice work! Where was the fuel tank on top of the shell bit from? (love the shell thing too) My best friend works in Shell Hellas and once gave me two die cast collectors models 1/18(250 testa rossa 1958 and Ferrari 312p 1972) including a fuel tank and a fuel pump.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Nice work!!!! Looks great!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.