SlotForum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Jim Moyes
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

There are a set of 12 reliveried Spanish Scalextric cars advertised on the web by this company. Some of us based in the UK are interested in getting hold of a set but we seem to be getting different reports as to what is involved in obtaining them.

Can anybody help? Are they a part work series like the Miticos cars or are they a one-off purchase that arrive as a complete set? Do they come with a magazine? Can they be sent to a UK address?

Any help will be much appreciated

Mr.M

·
Registered
195 Posts
QUOTE (Mr Material UK @ 18 Oct 2004, 12:15)Hi there,

There are a set of 12 reliveried Spanish Scalextric cars advertised on the web by this company. Some of us based in the UK are interested in getting hold of a set but we seem to be getting different reports as to what is involved in obtaining them.

Can anybody help? Are they a part work series like the Miticos cars or are they a one-off purchase that arrive as a complete set? Do they come with a magazine? Can they be sent to a UK address?

Any help will be much appreciated

Mr.M
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have ordered mine, as the first Planeta directo set (the alternative Miticos), all cars arrive mounted in a completed set and they cost 440 euros but there are options to pay it later. It's a limited offer to 1500 sets, and they have offered them to the purchasers of the first set.

When my set will arrive you'll have pictures (will be delivered on November, by then all sets will be sold).

If I can help, send me a note.

·
Jim Moyes
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep! Those are the ones Paul!

I think we're sorted now!

Thanks all, for the help!

Cheers,

Mr.M

·
Jim Moyes
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got mine last night

Thanks Scott!

Food Packing materials Ingredient Yellow Baked goods

When I get back from racing tonight, I might have to go into the Collectors section and ask for advise from those collector-type chappies as to whether I am devaluing it by removing the shrink wrap!

Mr.M

Attachments

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Argh!!!!

I'd have ripped off the wrapper the second it arrived at the door...

Either you have incredable self control or there's greater forces at play here... ("You can play with the new toys until you've mowed the lawn/put up the shelves/called the plumber/insert random task here")

McLaren

PS. I expect to see pics as soon as possible...

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Rip the cling film and you can slip off the yellow "Collector's Edition" band without breaking it, but you gotta open the box!

·
Jim Moyes
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very nice little package with the watch in!

Ingredient Box Packaging and labeling Drink Sugar substitute

Mr.M

Attachments

·
Jim Moyes
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I see Jexy's on from down under, so here's what's waiting for you back here mate!

Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Electronic device
Mobile phone Product Automotive lighting Communication Device Gadget
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive parking light Bumper Automotive tail & brake light

Mr.M

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,213 Posts
Oh Oh that was quick!

Looks good - looks great!

Jim we must send a little Xmas pressie to the Spanish connection as a thankyou.

I trust Jamie is sorting the new club rules OK - i assume the watch is OK to run in Modern DTM as long a i don't change the battery!

Thanks for the photos - Gareth (Carins)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello:

Anybody needs a help with these new cars?

I'm in Spain and can help who is interested in these cars...

Best regards

Angel Luis

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
That set is simply sensational! How much are they Angel? Where do I get them?

·
Registered
195 Posts
QUOTE (Eno Dog @ 5 Oct 2005, 23:05)That set is simply sensational! How much are they Angel? Where do I get them?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This set it's available for spanish addresses, so if you want one, a friend in Spain can call them, order one and send it later to you.

How much they cost? It's difficult to say, if it's the first set, around 450 euro, but perhaps something more if it's the second one of its kind that gets the buyer, plus extra shipping costs and money transfer costs. Count 500 euro now.

Send a note if you are interested.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello:

As Delfi says you must calculate around 500 Euros. You must think about 15-20 days for delivery from Planeta and around 1-2 weeks to receive at your home.

As I know they only send to Spain. I imagine that there must be a problem with the name. As you know Tecnitoys has the trademark SCALEXTRIC in Spain (I'm not sure if in Portugal and perhaps some South American countries) while Hornby has it in the rest of the world (SUPERSLOT in Spain...)

If you want you can contact me at a[email protected]

Best regards

Angel Luis

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.