SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
QUOTE (Mr Material UK @ 18 Oct 2004, 12:15)Hi there,

There are a set of 12 reliveried Spanish Scalextric cars advertised on the web by this company. Some of us based in the UK are interested in getting hold of a set but we seem to be getting different reports as to what is involved in obtaining them.

Can anybody help? Are they a part work series like the Miticos cars or are they a one-off purchase that arrive as a complete set? Do they come with a magazine? Can they be sent to a UK address?

Any help will be much appreciated

Mr.M
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have ordered mine, as the first Planeta directo set (the alternative Miticos), all cars arrive mounted in a completed set and they cost 440 euros but there are options to pay it later. It's a limited offer to 1500 sets, and they have offered them to the purchasers of the first set.

When my set will arrive you'll have pictures (will be delivered on November, by then all sets will be sold).

If I can help, send me a note.

·
Registered
195 Posts
QUOTE (Eno Dog @ 5 Oct 2005, 23:05)That set is simply sensational! How much are they Angel? Where do I get them?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This set it's available for spanish addresses, so if you want one, a friend in Spain can call them, order one and send it later to you.

How much they cost? It's difficult to say, if it's the first set, around 450 euro, but perhaps something more if it's the second one of its kind that gets the buyer, plus extra shipping costs and money transfer costs. Count 500 euro now.

Send a note if you are interested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts