SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
theres a 12v dc-8amp dimmer switch with 2 input and 2 outputs, on[ebay] that could turn the voltage down [experts correct me please if i,m wrong], but at only £3 a pop inc p&p i,ve ordered one to find out. comes from china so should be 3 weeks. i think you just cut the power leads from the controllers and connect it in line. i need advice as well, so could you electrical guys give me a few pointers. john.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
hy guys, you may think my enquirey to be a knobhead question, but there,s hundreds of you that know the answer. c,mon guys i only need one answer. john

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
hy rich d, i dont fully understand your answer. ive got a chinese! 12v 20amp regulated switching power supply[used almost daily for 5years] so which line do i cut to fit the switch. cheers john.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
thanks rich d. it needs to go in the positive conection to the track, right? ive got a diagram to by pass the power base and hardwire every thing for a controller plug connection, cos i,m fed up soldering wires to the circuit in the ninco power base. john

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
heartfelt thanks rich. for taking the time and effort for the diagrams and the clear explanation, that even i can understand. now to copy it all in my black book.[printers out of ink] cheers john.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts