Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Peter Christie
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is it, what do i ask for when looking for spares and can I get different body shells. Anything information is useful.
I know its...
non-magnet, great fun to drive and possibly fast..my straights are no long enough..and if not drinking a really good car to learn with as my magnet car speeds/confidence have doubled. Rear tyres are soft so it slides/struggles for grip...is it supposed to?

·
Peter Christie
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Hi Nitro.
Looks like a Parma 'Home Set' car chassis to me. They do a good selection of slightly wonky looking vac-form bodies for it.
Go to www.parmapse.com, click on slot racing and then Bodies. The home set stuff is just below the 1/24 list.
Regards,
Lowrider.

·
Phil Kalbfell
3,373 Posts
Nitro: It is a Parma womp,tyres may have "Gone Off" If they feel dry and they may have aged. These chassis make good conversions. They are a bit too wide but cut down they can bee fitted to an assortment of bodies. I have fitted several to Cammaro/mustang size cars. The motor could be either a home set or a normal 16d. The home set arm is about 4 ohms resistance and should be suitable for home tracks geared about 3.5:1. SCX armatures can be fitted to these cans if it is too fast to drive.

Phil

1 - 5 of 5 Posts