SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ParrotGod
9,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To be honest I am quite excited about the F1 cars.

I saw the AllSlot F1 cars that the SRC Eindhoven team has prepared and they look really nice.

They are mainly using the body because have designed their own 3d chassis/pod.

I am sure that with the policar pod this are going to be good straight out of the box.

If as I hope that there will be room for putting a (oXigen) chip then these cars can be quite a nice class to have.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
I'm hoping for chipped F1 cars as well Grunz.

Would be great if they expand on some of the track pieces as well, R5's & maybe even R6's.

A slot.it equipped XLC maybe!

·
ParrotGod
9,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I agree. GIven the challenged launched by Scaleauto, R5 and R6 are a must.

Besides if they could also bring something similar to the Polistil A231 5 degrees curve that would be a unique proposition.

·
Electric model car driver
1,575 Posts
Thanks for the link GRUNZ. The P4 sounds good and looks too fast for that track which is a very good thing.

·
Bob Chapman
6,995 Posts
Things are just getting better and better.
Thanks for the link Gio.
Bob

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
A "generic" F1? What is that, really? How does that work? F1 cars are very specific; each is unique.

If some of these cars turn out to be painted, say, red, or silver with a little bit of turquoise, then they're just a shameless licensing dodge.

Policar will have to be very careful of using "F1" in the branding, too. Like they need me to tell them that.

Me? I'd rather they stick to models of actual cars than go all Hot Wheels 'n' fantasy league on us.

Shaking my head in disbelief.

C'mon, concentrate on that bloomin' P4 will ya?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts