SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi !

as some i decided to use a tsrf to make a scratch and here are my opinion :
- it is not as simplier as we can think : there are only 9 positions for the space between the front and rear wheels, and it is very large!

well, after some modifications it goes into a Fly opened Porsche 908 ! You can read the full story here :
www.miniend.fr.st ---> porsche 908 full story

the wrong thing is that we i put it on the trac i was very disapointed because in front of a slot It adaptable chassi (really adaptable!!!) it is very hard to control and does not allow any mistake!

have some pictures here, more in the full story !

ask me if you want some more details!

elicend.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi

i don't want to destroy the Tsrf if mine is not a real one ! but i bought this one more than 60€ and i don't like the traking result so i going to say it is ok

i'm using it without the magnet.

For my controler, it's electronical modified Parma : i didn't have any problem with it, and i'm used to race with Scalex, ninco, fly, other plastic cars, Parma Flexi2 (16D motors), cheetah motors, and X12 motors.... the problem doesn't come from my controler.

then, i'd like some more details.....

here is a picture of the front of my packaging... no more specifications

here are 2 pictures of the chassi :

so tell me : is it a real TSRF of is it a TSRF hacked ? if it's an hacked one, i've got the packaging and the chassi if you want to investigate who had stolen you your name.

i'm not going to by something in anni mini in paris, i don't like this shop... if we can't have tsrf in other shops, i'll find some other solutions.

and for the end :
QUOTE This is in complete ignorance of 35 years of pro-racing progress...

i'm not an ignorant.

i said in my story that i don't like this chassi, and that it will be possible to go and race with it! i didn't said that it was totaly wrong!
if you want to censor some parts of the story, tell me on my forum where this topic is open too : i don't want some problems with you, my hobby it sloting and not fighting

elicend

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi

i've to correct one thing, and i'll do the same on my site, i drove this car all the afternoon on my classic scalex track (i don't want to give up !), and the feeling is very better than on the carrera one! the real problem, and you'll tell me if there is a solution is the R1 scalex curves : the car is often blocked ! The guide is not very top too
i think in 2 ou 3 weeks it will be dead.

you're right, i know that the 2 parts Must be free and be able to move

QUOTE I would like your permission to post your comments on the TSRF Forum

of course! thanks for this!

Thanks for your help, even if i'll dislike this chassis after it rebuilding with the correct parts, i'll don't forget to precise that you are open and helpful.

i'm on work for the next week, i won't be able to anwser you and come back on slotforum until thusday. i send a mail at you adress! thanks for that proposition!!

elicend.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (Edo @ 6 Dec 2004, 00:49)"NSR EXtreme" for 72 Euros RTR (no body)and 70 Euros chassis not mounted.
http://www.slotbazar.com/default.php?manuf...1a&filter_id=31

i think you're right! it is exactly this one, but in a TSRF packaging

thanks for your advises... it becomes better each days... maybe i'll be able to change my opinion in a few days!

elicend

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.