SlotForum banner
61 - 80 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Chasis full assembled and fitted in the body.

Light Product Bumper Circuit component Auto part

Pilots cockpit also ready.
Camera accessory Automotive design Personal protective equipment Font Auto part

Toy Automotive exterior Automotive tire Automotive design Bumper

Everything ready to race, only pending the rear details but Pig🐖 is ready to hunt🐽 some trouffles on the track, preferably if they carry prancing horse 🐴motiffs !
Vehicle Car Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Wheel Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

Ok wheel inserts also pending hehehe😄

Gave some maiden laps and I’m pretty happy with the results as it goes right to the pace of most Classic Lemans cars by Slot it.😃

Will update pics as soon as I finish the details pending.
Cheers

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Well done, Daniel. A fabulous model. I actually like it without wheel inserts. Nice chassis and running gear, too. Looks as though the Truffel Jaeger von Zuffenhausen is going to be a quick slot car. Very, very nice.

Now to build the white version, perhaps?
Much apreciated and kind words Laurence, I will try some wheel inserts and see how it looks, will post pics here and yes I plan to build the white version😀

Cheers

Reactions: Trisha

·
Registered
13,672 Posts
Ah, wonderful. A white version, too, Daniel. Great news. Your paddock is growing at a very healthy rate. Look forward to reading your track report on the new pink car. It really does look wonderful. My congratulations.

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Don't want to nit-pick but I'm gonna! Your driver is on the wrong side of the car.

View attachment 292465

Andy
Yep, I realized that too late😅🤷🏻

Ps. In my defense I get confused sometimes cause here in America cars have the driving wheel on the left “ oh! The Colonies”(Jeremy Clarksons voice)

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
If all the racing circuits went the wrong way (counter-clockwise) like Indy, all racing cars would be left hand drive, too, to give the driver a better view of the inside border and apex.
I still get all confused with right hand drive road cars despite living in England. Just today, I tried to get in the passenger side again…….
Mike

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
The question has to be why did F1 constructors put the gear change on the on the right side of the car even when most of the constructors came from countries with righthand drive? All those drivers going from F1 cars to sports and saloon cars with the gear change onw on the left. I can only assume it a historic legacy going back to days of two seat GP cars and the gear change was outside the car.

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
The question has to be why did F1 constructors put the gear change on the on the right side of the car even when most of the constructors came from countries with righthand drive? All those drivers going from F1 cars to sports and saloon cars with the gear change onw on the left. I can only assume it a historic legacy going back to days of two seat GP cars and the gear change was outside the car.
But nowdays most of the racing cars use paddles in the driving wheel and secuencial gearbox or DSG gearbox(this last works wonders, when not broken)🤔

Reactions: nimrod444
61 - 80 of 206 Posts