SlotForum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dave Kennedy
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this kit 2 days ago from eBay. It's the Fujimi 959 which comes with a motor which will be used on a later kit. I used the HRS prebuild chassis (ya know the $40.00 one) set up as a sidewinder.

Next, Rothman's decals.

DK

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
QUOTE I think that this car will be one of the most selling slot cars ever... but who will release it first?
please ninco
please

·
Registered
733 Posts
Scott: I have also ordered the Planeta Directo set, but I didn´t count this model... because it is a spanish special release...

·
Dave Kennedy
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mark, 1/32 scale. Fujimi also makes/made a 928S in 1/32 scale.

DK

·
Registered
979 Posts
Excellent, I might have to look into one of these for myself. Good luck with project and please keep us up to date with loads of pics.

Cheers

Mark

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I have one that is waiting for Ninco RAID Mechanicals. Has anyone gone down that road yet? If so which Ninco has the correct wheel base if any? The less modifying to the chassis the better.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
It might be noted that unfortunately the decals that come with the kit a pressure sensitve as opposed to water slide!!

·
Dave Kennedy
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Masmojo, you sure you want to do Ninco? I haven't had much luck with them and good luck with the HRS chassis which will yield a faster car in the end.

BTW, thanks for sending me the picture of the cars side by side a while ago. It helped me make the decision to get this car.

DK

121 Posts
hi

I too have recently bought this kit.Looks good on your slot it chassis, I was a tad dissapointed with moulded in lights at front and a sticker for rears, but the worst aspect is black window glass.
..alan

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
DK, No problem sending the photo. I want to go with the Ninco, because that way I can do the Offroad/ rally version, big ground clearence, 4 wheel drive & suspension. I saw one somewhere, but I can't remeber where. A Spanish site I think???

·
Dave Kennedy
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ah, I see now. An off-road 959, very cool! Then that is sure the way to go.

DK

1 - 14 of 14 Posts