Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
sorry i have not been on the forum for a while but my computer has been running like a scalextric G.P bike? sorry hornby but they are just a bit iffy! the summer break is almost over and are attention will be turning towards the blue ribbond event of the year at pendle, the birthplace of the porsche open challenge. come and join us on 11th & 12th september 2004 and take on the top scalextric racers in the country. i will be ringing the committee members this week as my e-mail is still a bit dodgy.
bye for now,
jim.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hope to see a good turn out once again.

Meanwhile, here's a little taster of the Pendle Circuit while we wait til the 11th and 12th of September Onboard Video - Click Here

Enjoy and look forward to seeing you all track-side!

James

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
11th and 12th? oh nuts nah only jokin al be there! with 3.9 and were going to try bringing a newbie

Jim I'm out tonight from about 6 til 12 lol, so a call wednesday on would be good

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
HI JIM
and the rest of the porsche chellange racers
DR STICKY and his love childs will be there on the sunday as will the rest of north staffs away team

see you all then
until then keep it in the grove
robbo

·
Registered
351 Posts
Most of North Staffs ready and raring to go
even thought we never win anything apart from the occational raffle prize

can anyone tell me weather Slot.It P2s or Fly Cs will grip well on Pendle's smooth track?

hope to see a you all at pendle

chris and North Staffs

·
Premium Member
1,628 Posts
Would anyone attending the Porsche Challenge requiring Hotel accomodation for the Saturday night 11th September please contact me. We have negotiated a discounted price for B&B at the Crown Hotel. However we need confirmed booking by 21st August.
As usual with the Porsche Challenge events the saturday evening meal will also be held at the Crown Hotel.
Sean

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
I'm coming but ****'s adopting me for the weekend again!

Chris, as your Dad once told me... Black round ones

Cant really help I would go for P2's tho

·
Registered
351 Posts
What about Cartrix tyres

some racers here at North Staffs use them on F1 and their Porsches and they grip better than Fly Ds

Chris

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi All,
the second round of the pendle GT championship was held on tuesday 24th august and attracted many drivers who were keen to give their porsches a competetive outing before the porsche open on the 11th & 12th september 2004. the top driver on the night was number #1 seed and defending slot-tech porsche open champion Ross McKie. followed by neil hirst, graham windle, and **** lord. pendles top driver nick hirst was in attendance but did not race! (playing his cards close to his chest perhaps?) see you on the 11th & 12th.
jim.

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Nice design but maybe lighten the dark grey a shade or three?

What you also need (APART FROM GETTING THE GO AHEAD FOR OFFICIAL SITE!!)
Is a page with the regulations on it.

Until then will someone send me a set? Can't make it this time but we want to race the same series here in Switzerland.

Cheers and may the day come soon when the Alpine Crew come and kick some northern English butt

1 - 20 of 39 Posts