Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'll certainly be there, doing my media coverage.

Should be a grand weekend,
James

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'll be there too - always good to see the showdown. In Every class this year!

Should make it very interesting!

See you all soon!

·
Registered
351 Posts
me and the lot from North Staffs will be comin up
all hoping to see a great senior final between ross and nick

see you all at wolves

chris and north staffs

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds like there will be a good SF turn-out then. Will have to say hello to a few people and put names to faces.

Coop

·
Registered
752 Posts
QUOTE (Coopdevil @ 18 Nov 2004, 19:24)Sounds like there will be a good SF turn-out then. Will have to say hello to a few people and put names to faces.

Coop
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That sounds scary for you!

I should be there both days....

Tho' Sunday *may* depend on how Saturday testing goes!

-Rob

·
Ric Woods
817 Posts
My first visit there, so I'm filled with fear and trepidation. Can anyone tell me what kind of power they have? I realise it's most likely to be electricity, but I was wondering about volts and amps and that sort of thing.

Mooster

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
mooster I cant remember, just to help you I came 10th last year :thumbs:

GUess what... I'm going too, dont know weather I'll be in my car tho

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi Guys,
Malcolm tells me they are now running one transformer per lane. he mentioned the power available is around 17volts 2amps.
bye for now,
jim.

·
Ric Woods
817 Posts
Thanks for that, Jim.

Mooster

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
It is, but I dont know whats happening with entrys as it's been limited and there is a high demand for entry, best speak to malc or jim on the phone and get the info.

·
Gary Skipp
6,476 Posts
Limited? Won't bother then. Too much trouble, plus me randomly being there instead of someone else is probably messing up their championship fight.

Ah well, good luck with the event, hope the final round goes well.

·
Registered
325 Posts
QUOTE Too much trouble, plus me randomly being there instead of someone else is probably messing up their championship fight.

Still give it a go, other drivers just turn up for one event a year.

BUT, Jim has new plans for next year - so someone in your position would run as a 'guest' for the reasons you stated, LMP. Drivers competing the full championship have to register at the beginning of the year. Sounds like a good idea to me, as there are drivers that for one reason or another can not get to each round.

All the best,
James

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi Gary,
Inte is correct, as this is the final round of 2004 there are a lot of drivers racing for their seedings for next year, so preference is being given to them. hopefully we will be pre-registering for the event in 2005 which is set to get bigger and better.
jim.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hello it is stuart harris from wmcc jim our system will take a maximum of 46 drivers in one sequence so we may have to run juniours a
nd seniors separately stu from w-ton

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi Stuart,
nice to see you on the forum. you run the same slotmaster system that we have at preston and we had the same problem. as long as we can find something to keep the juniors occupied while they wait for the finals it will be fine. by the way all the other rounds were won by the top home driver. (no pressure!)
jim.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts