Found a 1/24
Rectangle Font Gas Signage Brand
Packing materials Automotive lighting Rectangle Hood Transparent material
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Natural material Fluid
White Hood Automotive lighting Drinkware Transparent material
Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle
Rectangle Automotive design Font Material property Space
Light Vision care Eyewear Rectangle Font
Porsche 991 cup car body kit and I was quite impressed , most only offer you a body and a interior tray but this Slotworx kit is a little more! About time someone has done this hopefully we will see more makes and models anyway check out the pictures, the chassis is a Gt3 Mustang I'm building, just wanted to show the 991 on a chassis!
Wheel Tire Vehicle Laptop Hood
991 below
Tire Wheel Car Hood Motor vehicle

·
ParrotGod
9,277 Posts
Can you order directly from the guy? I do not recall his name. He is on AUslot.
He does also the V8 in 1/32 but he does only two models.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not sure I tried to get hold of him on Facebook but I think he sold out and someone else is doing them now I'm not reel good with that Facebook thing and that was as far as I got ! I found this on ace hobbys but he only had the Porsche.

·
ParrotGod
9,277 Posts
I hate facebook as well. I do not understand its bloody interface and I find it quite annoying.
The new guy is Garry J but admittedly the last post from him was in 2019.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just had a look ace hobbys has ford & Holden , Mustang and Comaro 1/32 lexen body kits not quite as good as the Slotworx ones I don't think but might be worth a look. Gary J over on the Australian model car racers forum the 1/32 Australian V8s on there is worthwhile having a look at to.
Cheers
John

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
These chassis are not bad at all! Even got carbon fibre front stub axles and bearings all round !! Put the chassis together with what I had, will not be using these wheels in finished build . Seems like it will be a great handling car from the bit of a run of the bear chassis. Now all I have to do is figure out what decals I will get and order.
Automotive lighting Toy Font Audio equipment Plastic
Product Gas Machine Font Auto part
Wheel Automotive tire Tire Bicycle tire Crankset
Hardware programmer Electronic instrument Computer hardware Gas Engineering
Circuit component Passive circuit component Hardware programmer Electrical wiring Computer hardware

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi mate, yes there's a little bit of adjustment but not much, from the research on Slotworx I've been able to make out it's been mainly made for two Australian classes V8s , Ford and Holden and the Porsche cup so hence only two adjustment positions ! This is only what I can figure out , all information is a couple years out of date, but he must of started making them again! Found both body and chassis at Ace Hobbies.
Cheers
John.
Light Automotive tire Bicycle tire Bicycle part Electrical wiring

1 - 15 of 15 Posts