SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

Nick and I have spoke about the Preston Result and we both agree that Nick was just in front of me at the finish of the final. Despite the fact Nick marshalled his own car and the missed lap was not noticed by the race control, I would like the points to be changed giving Nick second and me third. I am not taking points that I haven't earned because of either marshalling error, lap counter error or race control error. hopefully this finally concludes the preston result.

Looking forward to the next round at Seans track in Pendle, The event was Superb 2 years ago. Unfortunately I missed out last year due to illness
, but my club mates said it was equally as good so September can't come soon enough.

Looking forward to the challenge.

Ross

·
Graham Windle
4,445 Posts
Ross as far as I am aware JIm will be sending confirmation of results out soon but from speaking to himlast week I gather he has a virus in his home pc and cant email . I will confirm details tonight and post what ever he wants on he forum,
Last years Pendle was a fantastic race Athough i did let Cris Crewe have the wrong car he finished 2nd to my 4th

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
I would just like to thank Ross on being supportive and being honest with the results for the porsche challenge round held at preston. He could have easily argued the result so he got the points for second instead of third. Thats what racing is all about, great sportsmanship. thanks! Nic

1 - 4 of 4 Posts