SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
It looks great!! When I saw the idea of the project at the very beginning I thought it would be too small to be fun but now I think it will be fun for quite a while. I have not read all the thread so maybe some one mentioned this before but is it possible to have a little section which could be replaceable where you could put a crossover. Allowing you to go from double lane to single lane. Hence increasing the joy if you are running solo which is the natural way since it is a rally/raid track.

I see that you have a Mini obsession, they look great and make the track look bigger and should be a blast to drive in that track.

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
What minis are those? Are they scalextric? If so do they run well without magnets?

Bleep, behind your wonderful good spirits lies a dark side, those rock formations seem to be a nightmare to simulate.

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
QUOTE [So, who dies?

The poor little driver and co-pilot, of course. Their faces distorted with horror as their legs frantically step on the non functioning brakes, Actually, it is kind of cruel.
I was unable to see the video (it said it was not there), I will try tomorrow with a faster connection.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.