SlotForum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Bill, I was thinking about this and one of your initial plans and I got to thinking.........It seems to me that realistically on most real world 1:1 tracks you have maybe a couple of passing opportunities.....perhaps 1 or 2 more on the largest of circuits......So my thought was, How much MORE could you do if you utilized Single lane track and Pit in outs to set up Passing opportunities followed by having to line up for a return Back to single lane....... Not sure how it would work or even IF it would work But it is an intriguing thought..........you'd really have to be thinking like a driver and getting set up for the opportunity to Make your move.........If each were a bit different going into and coming out of ( for example one would be designed to allow for the car with better acceleration to capitalize while another may go to the car that has better braking/handling.........Might make for some interesting racing.......Worth a dry layout perhaps??

You may even consider making your own turnout ( pit left/right) sections to save a bit of do re mula!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts