SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi as 1 or 2 of you know I've been seduced by the tiny marvels that are HO cars and to try and further my knowledge I've decided to try and start an HO club in my area.

Anybody that's in Lowestoft or surrounding area and fancies a go at HO let me know the more the merrier.

I'm currently hunting for a usable space so will keep the thread updated with progress.

Thanks

Wayne.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
probably not to start with Deane I have some health issues that dont allow me to travel very far at the moment.

·
Premium Member
8,227 Posts
Best of luck with the new club Wayne!
I think it`s great how popular HO racing is becoming. Hats off to everyone of you involved in that format.
Cheers,
Kev.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Good luck Wayne.

Excellent news on another HO club. You will have to think of a snappy new moniker for it. Most people try to include HO in it...ECHO, WHO, SCHORC, BHORC etc.

Looking forward to seeing track layouts, race reports and videos from September.

Cheers

Gareth

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
I prefer Holo to LoHo (that sounds a little bit too much like SoHo) but I'd quite like to have stayed with ECHO, but the name isn't important, I'm happy to be racing HO under an hour from mine, most of the work I've already done for ECHO can be used, so it's just a timing system and members we need.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh bloomers ECHO it is then at least i can have a play and make a logo now when i get time.

As for timing ill have a word.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts