SlotForum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
DT
5,195 Posts

These are the Power Slot releases scheduled for this 2009

It is the Lola T-298, model of a long sports career, and with an impressive achievements in both Le Mans and endurance racing as in other specialties, see Mountain Championships in Spain and Europe, etc..

The first version corresponds to the Montserrat Hill Climb of 1979 with the driver Jean Claude. As always, it is a limited and numbered to 1300 units.

And this will be the second livery, the T-298 Mountain 4-times Champion of Europe from 1989 to 1992 with the driver Ander Vilariño:

The Lola T-298 series will also include the new Setup motor mount with all its possibilities of regulation.

Below we present the new motor mount for anglewinder position, patented and named "Setup", all models bearing the logo "Setup" incorporate this series of multi-adjustable motor mount.

This new "Setup" anglewinder motor mount is adjustable and is designed with the following characteristics:
Until now all the motor mounts in the market are fixed, the gear distance is always the same.

Now we can adjust the distance between gears. For the first time can be any relationship between crown and pinion transmission.

-We can also adjust the height of the engine.

And we also have a free and adjustable tilt stand front bed Setup.

-Compatible with all other chassis on the market.

With this new technology Setup, we have introduced a change of chassis and mechanics in our VW Polo S1600. It will appear in two new versions, and we can show the first one:

VW Polo S1600 Rally Catalunya - Spain 2003 driven by Svedlund and Nilsson.

(paint and livery not finished)

This new chassis and Setup motor mount will be the basis for the VW Polo S2000, which will total traction through double pulley.

Actually the Nissan 350Z is not a new, but here we show the race circuit versions. These two cars raced in the Italian Challenge NISSAN, developed in circuits around Europe.

The first version is the legendary and veteran italian driver Arturo Merzario, that his 72 years old allowed the luxury of winning race in Montmeló.

The second version Auto Sprint, known magazine in the world of Italian motor is driven by Luca Canova.

Both versions have our Setup technology and new rims and tires, and as always in limited series.

And finally, our newest ...

Power Slot we were pioneers in the manufacture of the HUMMER H1, more precisely, we were pioneers with Cursa Models and the spectacular twin-engine HUMMER H1. Well, now after the H2 Ninco has performed, and the H3 has just Tecnitoys market, there is only one ... The spectacular HUMMER H3 Proto of Robby Gordon, who finished third in the Argentina-Chile Dakar 2009. Probably the toughest Dakar of the history.

All our news are displayed in the Nürnberg Toy Fair, at the Stand of our German dealer H + T Motor Racing.

Best regards
Power Slot

·
Mark R-E
2,471 Posts
Damn - How do you get to post for PowerSlot so quickly Ian

Lola looks good!!!

And the little Polo nice!!

Ill be interested to see how the screws into pod hold up after a reasonable amount of use.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Didn't Powerslot once say they were going to make a Le Mans winning Bentley Speed 8....or is that someone else or am I just completely imagining it...???

Of the releases, the Lola Banco Occidental looks good...if reviews are good that could be one of the years impulse buys.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I don't have any Powerslot cars,but I will break my duck with the Lola!I always liked those 2-litre cars..now how about an Osella,Abarth or Toj?
TED.....

Or a Chevron......

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
The anglewinder has a patent called "setup" which allows any crown and pinion to be used because its adjustable. WTF. Good luck defending that patent in a civil law court. A patent must contain novetly and an inventive step. So up to now no one has though of moving the spur in or out along the axle line to achieve this?? Errr right, thats believable.

cheers
rick1776

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Rick,

The problem with moving anglewinder gears and pinions up and down motor shafts and axles is that you tend to end up with wheels sticking out of the side of the car. Also, this is a principle that they will be applying at least to sidewinder and possibly to in-line motor cradles too.

So for a small-can inline I suppose the theory is that you can move the CofG forward and back (length of armature shaft permitting) for tuning, and for a sidewinder you could pick from the choice of 18mm, 19mm, or even those strange 18.5mm spur gears (wheel size permitting). You could even go for 'constant pitch' spur gears, where the size of the gear changes with the number of teeth.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello,

We have news about the Lola's.

The cars are about to go on sale. Some photos:

Here in Spain that Lola has a very long career on Hill Climbs, as we can see with the reproduced liveries. The "Repsol" of Ander Vilariño (an authentic idol here) is 4 times european champion and too many times spanish champion.

Also the "Banco Occidental" is a hill climb version, driven by the murdered french driver Jean Claude. This livery has the attractive of being the real Exin model. I mean: Scalextric Exin about 1980 made the "Banco Occidental" collection (very expensive and looked by collectors), but Exin didn't has the Lola and the March F2 reproduced, and took 2 similar cars, that was Alpine Renault and Tyrrell P34 "Banco Occidental" in orange. Now Power Slot has made the real barchetta T-298 that took that livery in real life.

I attach one photo:

And one Repsol:

I still hearing the sound...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.