Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi,

I think PowerSlot were one of the casualties of the 2009 recession...

Their cars are not bad; reviews can be found on this forum and on Home Racing World. I may get one, but I am a little cash-strapped at the moment

Cheers,
Chris

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
"They're a bit like a box of chocolates .......... you never know what you are going to get"

They can be brilliant or a complete dog's dinner and there's no way of telling until you get your hands on it

·
Ian
99 Posts
They had pedigree, I thought there was potential for them to produce some good cars, but they just slipped by the wayside, though the sister company still exists so perhaps one day!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Worth every penny for a tenner. This particular car is a bit like the old Proslot cars which always needed a bit of fettling to get them running nicely. Anglewinder gears are poor quality but the ninco plastic gears drop right in if you don'r want to replace them with Slot.It/NSR stuff.
What is a better deal however is the Power Slot Nissan 350s on the same site GT versions are anglewinder, awsom Rally versions are inline. Floating engine mount chassis takes a Slot.It Motor Mount, the only weak point is the plastic rear wheels but what do you want for under £25!
These things go toe to toe with with the new NSR 997 and Ninco Ferrari Lightning in anglewinder configuration.
Check out the stats on the link below.

http://www.edsrc.co.uk/content/stats_displ...,3|4,1,3|4,2,31

Brembo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts