SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I've recently expanded my layout and have noticed drops in power at certain sections of the track and a return to full, smoother power closer to the power connection track. Can someone please explain a "how to" on power taps to more evenly distribute power? I'm using Carrera track & the Trakmate power supply.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Goldfish, thanks.
Jim, I found the Prof Motor Carrera power tap track...looks like it could be perfect. How many of the prof motor tracks do you have? how big is your layout? trying to fig how many ill need for smooth distribution.
Can you please post a link to the installation instructions? I cant find them.
whew! Thanks guys!

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FacPrime:
The RMS is fantastic. I've only tapped it's potential because its all in german, with no english instructions available yet. Carrera says english instruction book is coming. Im using the controllers that came with the RMS. They have phone jack ends, which plug into the Main Unit. I spliced them to make them longer and it worked great. No probs connected to the Trakmate, as I said, I just wish I had taken german in school.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.