SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Hans,

Andy at Professor Motor has some already assembled power taps for Carrera track. I use thm and find them to be excellent. His website also has installation instructions for them. They require no soldering and are simple to install. Though they normally come with six foot lead wires, he will also make them with longer ones if you need them. His site address is www.professormotor.com.

good luck.

Jim

· Registered
64 Posts
Hans,

I have a power tap approximately every 20 feet on my layout. The new track is 81 feet in length and has 4 power taps. The instructions come with the track when you buy it from the Professor.

My new layout is going together as we speak. I should be up and running in a week or so and I will post pictures then. I am currently putting the finishing touches on the 10 by 20 foot table which is hung from the ceiling and raised and lowered with an electric winch. I will post pictures on that as well as soon as it is finished.

I can also say that Andy Smith, the Professor, was quite helpful in the planning of the power taps and track wiring. We communicated by e-mail as well as telephone and I highly recommend him.

Jim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.