SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I present you the various pressure equipments for pneumatic guns. The nitrogen bottles are from Lagatijakit, although I have modified them by painting and adding the valves and pressure manometers. Hope you'll like.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Those look great! Post some more pictures when you install them on your pit lanes!

Did you start these from a store bought model kit?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Whiskey.

As I have explained, I took the nitrogen bottles from a resin garage kit that I bought here http://lagartijakit.blogspot.com.es/2012/0...ref-lgk-32.html
Anyway, I performed these bottles by adding valves and manometers. Once I had the bottles, I searched the best way to make the angle structure. First I thought I was going to use skewer sticks (I don't know if the translation is good enough of what I'm referring to) but as long as I had bought some old Fly Car Models kits, I kept the original plastic structure in which they were (I mean the plastic "skeleton" that we usually throw away) and I realised that was perfect for this.

After painting and adding some team prints and a plastic platform (I used different pieces from my children broken toys), I glued the bottles and I added thin black leather cords.

I made an exhaustive search in Internet but I didn,t find anything like this. Al least it resulted easy and very cheap.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts