SlotForum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Well attended meeting tonight with 17 racers fighting it out in round 4 of this very popular Brit Car class at Presto Park. Mixed fortunes for some of our quicker guys with Andy suffering hand controller issues and loose wheels - not the norm for one of Presto's leading drivers.

With Jim away everyone was taking full advantage of our quickest driver being on holiday but non the less for that Ken put in some blistering performances, as did Roger, Alan and Mark.

Great to see John P on good form to finish 5th overall, closely followed by Peter
. Junior member Alex soon to be 16 years was mixing it with the best and finished a fine7th overall.

Disappointing night for me with the usual Wednesday night headache which seems to be getting more frequent now - must be the pressure of our forthcoming move to our new premises which I hope will be trouble free.

James found it difficult to be his usual quick normal self after falling off his bike yet again and trying to race with crutches and sitting on a stool.

Andy, our constant A final finisher found himself beaten by our oldest member Roy (75yrs)
who looks much younger but he, Andy, had constant car and controller issues all night. As they say Andy - if it ain't broke don't fix it - must be a lesson learnt there.

New member Oli had some good races finishing ahead of Alf and Viv with 12 points. good result for only his second week racing.

Grant had a disappointing night with his Audi R8 just beating new member James T with the newest Junior member Harry earning himself 7 points.

The final results were as follows :-

1. KEN 25PTS = 1PT FASTEST LAP OF 6.257 SECS.
2.ROGER 23
3.ALAN 21
4. MARK 20
5.JOHN P 19
6. PETER 18
7. ALEX 17
8.MIKE 16
9.JAMES H 15
10.ROY 14
11.ANDY 13
12.OLI 12
13. ALF 11
14. VIV 10
15.GRANT 9
16.JAMES T 8
17. HARRY 7

See you all next week for Standard Sports/Gt. Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey if anyone who goes to presto park on wednesday is reading this then if you have a track for me to buy please bring it in next week ps its oli

1 - 3 of 3 Posts