SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had some great races with very close finishes at Presto Park tonight and the number of drivers attending confirms how popular this standard class is.

The results of tonight's final placings were as follows :-

ALAN 25PTS +1PT FASTEST LAP 6.387 SECS

ROGER 23

KEN 21
ALEX 20

ANDY 19
JAMES H 18

PETER 17
MIKE 16

MARK 15
RICHARD H 14
JAMES T 13
ROY 12
VIV 11
ALF 10
GRANT 9
OLI 8
HARRY 7

Next week is another of our popular classes NASCAR, so have a great weekend and see you all next week. Mike

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Congratulations to Alan who has been knocking on the door of an A final win for some time. Roger and I put him under a lot of pressure but he refused to give way even when his car ended up with just the two back wheels!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Thanks for your very kind words Ken but you know, the wonderfully friendly atmosphere at the Club is such that winning is really not all that important. Anyway, Jim should be back next week and he will put all of us back in our rightful places! As far the as the "only two wheels left" is concerned, I now understand the term "the long arm of the law"!

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Yes well done Alan

Had a great race with Mike in our final, just like old times only in the wrong final

·
Registered
106 Posts
QUOTE (Alan S @ 7 Jul 2011, 10:27) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for your very kind words Ken but you know, the wonderfully friendly atmosphere at the Club is such that winning is really not all that important. Anyway, Jim should be back next week and he will put all of us back in our rightful places! As far the as the "only two wheels left" is concerned, I now understand the term "the long arm of the law"!
Yes I agree its not about the winning its the takeing part and the fun of it.Everyone did well on wednesday. But congratulations to you on winning the A final with three weels, probebly a record....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts