SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is sad that we are losing a very dear member of Presto Park next week when Alan Seymour leaves Norfolk to live with his daughter. This has been brought about by Alan's wife Colette being very ill for some years and having to now have constant care which Alan can't do on his own - thus the move so Colette can have constant care at a nursing home.

Alan was the South African Slot Car Champion in 1984 and all his skills & advice were freely given when he attended Presto Park each week.

I think it is fair to say that Alan was a 'Legend' at Presto and he will be greatly missed.

Alan is looking to continue racing when he finally gets settled, so whatever club he joins will gain a great member.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Very sorry to hear that. Alan is a terrific racer and I have very fond memories of racing against him. Wishing him well in the future.

·
Registered
134 Posts
To Alan
I wish to thank you for the help you gave me when I joined Presto and wish you well with your new life with your daughter
Also to the club you join to continue your slot racing, I am sure you'll be a great asset.
All the best for the future.

·
Lil' Fella
148 Posts
Hi neighbour Alan,

Thanks for having your pit box next to mine for many races.

Enjoyed your company and sharing of racing/tuning ideas. Learned a lot.

All the best matey, come and visit us sometime when you can.

Tone

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think you may have the wrong Alan Tone', Alan H whose box is next to yours is not moving. Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts