SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Hi all, I've been busy building my own layout. Thought you guys might like an update.

I've decided to wait for the new pit lane to come out to complete my pits.

All the cars you see have been chipped. I've even managed to do my Revell Shelby Cobra (goes like a dream and very very quick) I managed to tuck the board in the "boot". If anyone wants to know how, get in touch.
In all I have approx twenty cars chipped now. Others I've done I didn't like so I changed them.

I did have a Fly BMW that seemed to have a mind of it's own, but by adding bits advised by Rich G and others it seems to be behaving itself now.

Just building the SRA camera tower and crew and waiting pit crew at the moment.

All the LC's are wired separately from the main power unit.

I've got a bit more to do - scenery, wiring and general finishing off, but hope to hold my first race meet in a month or so. (Friends round for dinner!!) I like the idea of having pit stops where you have to drink your beer before conitinuing. Anyone got any other ideas?

Can anyone help me out? I want to light the track. Any ideas?

Anyway here are some pics. Enjoy

I'm now a fully paid up member, so I've put the pics into the Gallery area.

Preston

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
You could do worse than look here - Art-kitslot

Inexpensive and great delivery - you pay the postman when it arrives.

For pictures of the lights in action see Here and Here

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
As requested, a couple of pics of the entire layout.

I'm now a fully paid up member!!! So these pics can be seen on the gallery. Plus a picture showing what I've done to my Powerbase.

View attachment 346 View attachment 346

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.