SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a driving experience bought for me for my birthday last October and a few weeks ago finally got to drive the
the cars, A Bond driving experience with two cars to drive, Car 1 an Aston Martin DB5 and the an Aston Martin
V8 Vantage.
DB5 is a screen used replica built on Honda S2000 running by Aston Martin themselves at a cost of £150000 according to
the instructor who very graciously played the Bond Theme whilst I drove around the circuit.
Did something in the Vantage I will never do again in a car, I overtook the Batmobile from the sixties. The Vantage also
had such a great sound especially with roof being down.

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Sky
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive design
Speedometer Motor vehicle Vehicle Steering part Car
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Personal luxury car Automotive exterior
Wheel Car Cloud Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I used to pretend sometimes but then I sort of get away with it now as their based the most recent DB5 stunt car on my Car, an e46 M3, which you can hear the distinct engine note of too as for some reason they didn't dub over the Aston engine note with (It's sort of like a metallic howl where the Aston 6 is quieter and more gentle).

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
I frequently pretend to be Mr Bond:cool:... Sadly I haven't been able to break his Dry Martini record 🍸 as by the fifth or sixth I got sleepy hahahaha.

Ps. today I might try again 😂

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
They swapped him to Lager in his more recent version as Heineken waved enough money around, I'd still rather have a Martini though or my favourite all day sucker as the Aussies call it, Martini Rosso Vermouth 50/50 with Blood Orange juice over Ice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts