SlotForum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night's Pro-Saloon evening was highlighted by a superb A Final featuring some of the closest racing the Club has seen on our new track, and which could have been won by any one of the four drivers.

Oli continues to impress and had it not been for car trouble in the B Final he could well have qualified for the A Final.

The results were: -

1 - Jim - 26 pts + 1 pt (fastest lap 6.782s)
2 - Alex - 23 pts
3 - Peter - 21 pts
4 - Ken - 20 pts (great to see you again Ken)
5 - Mike - 19 pts
6 - Alan - 18 Pts
7 - Oli - 17 pts
8 - James H - 16 pts
9 - Roger - 15 pts
10 - Alf - 14 pts
11 - Viv - 13 pts
12 - Roy - 12 pts
13 - Keith - 11 pts

Next week: - F1 & Indy Cars

·
Registered
448 Posts
Even reducing the voltage on Green lane (only kidding) didn't seem to slow Jim down.

Well done Jim, a fine drive under pressure from Alex for the entire 25 laps!

It was satisfying that both Ken and I on the outside lanes finished on the same lap as the leaders and would have been in a position to take advantage of any mistakes. The track does seem to give everyone a chance of a win whatever lane they're in.

After racing at NSR (the club) on Monday, where NSR (the car) seems to have fallen by the wayside (to Spirit and Racer), it was interesting to see them doing well last night with two of them in the A final alongside two Racer Capris. I guess the dfferent nature of the track suites different kinds of cars.

Stats from last night. Green lane (inside) had the best results, while Yellow lane (outside) had most best lap times, but worst results

·
Registered
448 Posts
Even reducing the voltage on Green lane (only kidding) didn't seem to slow Jim down.

Well done Jim, a fine drive under pressure from Alex for the entire 25 laps!

It was satisfying that both Ken and I on the outside lanes finished on the same lap as the leaders and would have been in a position to take advantage of any mistakes. The track does seem to give everyone a chance of a win whatever lane they're in.

After racing at NSR (the club) on Monday, where NSR (the car) seems to have fallen by the wayside (to Spirit and Racer), it was interesting to see them doing well last night with two of them in the A final alongside two Racer Capris. I guess the dfferent nature of the track suites different kinds of cars.

Stats from last night. Green lane (inside) had the best results, while Yellow lane (outside) had most best lap times, but worst results

·
Registered
448 Posts
Oops, didn't mean to do that. My mouse double clicked all by itself - just like those controllers that start a race all by themselves, before the lights go out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts