SlotForum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Dave Kennedy
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are jpegs of the forms for the ProX replacement offer that Carrera of America is doing. If anyone would like to take advantage of this offer and needs the forms in the original microsoft word document they can email Linda at the office [email protected] and they can get the forms.
This program is being offered directly to consumers to help them get the parts they need to get up and running with the DIGITAL132 system.

DaveK
Carrera of America

--------------------

·
Registered
202 Posts
#h00ch,

I'm familiar with Scorpius, but not as a conversion option for Carrera -- I don't wanna highjack this thread, so maybe you could PM me on what you're doing, or post a link to a thread in the forum that discusses what your plans are?

Thanks!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Although... it may be worthwhile taking advantage of these cheap upgrade costs for the purpose of increasing the resale value. If I ever do switch over to a routed track, I'm sure I'd have trouble trying to sell my Pro-X track.

·
Dave Kennedy
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I do want to clarify that this offer applies to Carrera of America's customers in North America.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Who would be the correct person to ask? I'm wondering if this was simply an oversight of somekind as I can't see why it wouldn't be. I have 1 left, 1 right and 1 double switch track. If I exchange all my pieces that are currently available for replacement through this program, I'll be left with an non-funtioning double-switch track as it would not be compatible with the new pieces.

·
Registered
881 Posts
That's why I'm having trouble accepting that they are not included in the program, since the electronics are the same and the D132 system has a replacement double-switch track.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts