SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Bonjour
J'ai un soucis avec les voix de stand
problème dans la vidéo
grosse accélération voir perte de contrôle du véhicule qui ce trouve en dehors du stand quand une voiture passe dans le stand.
Pas de soucis en analogique
Watch the car in the pits suddenly run away out of control when a car passes it in the main straight
Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive lighting

Transport hub Mode of transport Urban design Building Railway

Motor vehicle Table Automotive design Machine Flooring

Automotive tire Light Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle

Hand Automotive lighting Hood Automotive mirror Vehicle

Engineering Gas Naval architecture Machine Audio equipment

Table Electronic instrument Wood Desk Tool

· Registered
250 Posts
Greg,

Could the one on the right(in the photo) be analog only working with the original LCD screen, I'm guessing this based on the two coloured dots in front of the controller plug in points. And the other working with Race control and digital with the other controllers.

It's certainly an interesting setup.

Hopefully we'll learn more, I would love to see the wiring diagram on that setup.

Mark

· Greg Gaub
17,631 Posts
I'm just concerned by what I see. If he has appropriate switches in place, it could be a variety of things. Analog control/lap counting is the most likely, but I'm not sure why a second base would be needed for that. I don't think it is causing this problem, though.

I do see that he's using PCLC, which I don't have a lot of experience with.

ToMa91310, does this also happen when the computer is turned off, and cars are just driving without a computer race program?

· Greg Gaub
17,631 Posts
Glad you sussed it. For those who haven't, PCLC = PC Lap Counter, available at Pc Lap Counter - Slot racing software - Lap Timer - Lap Counter - timing software
It's an advanced race management software for PC (e.g. not Apple) that supports the widest variety of hardware I'm aware of, including most digital systems. It's quite popular and powerful, but also relatively expensive when compared to other race managers.

· ParrotGod
12,601 Posts
It might be the controllers: if they have not been modified (cable soldered between the trigger and the board) then when you brake you can get a power surge.
I know this because we had this problem at the beginning when using truspeed controllers.

· Administrator
10,860 Posts
So this is a run away car, caused by a glitch as someone runs past the pits. Hands up all that know the answer? It has to be a RevF DPR chip

ToMa91310 you need to change the car chip to a newer one, these early ones always cause problems. Or reprogram the chip with InCarPro (ICP) - search on the forum to find this

· ParrotGod
12,601 Posts
So this is a run away car, caused by a glitch as someone runs past the pits. Hands up all that know the answer? It has to be a RevF DPR chip
RevF are before my time...is the glitch caused by someone else passing over the pit?
In both cases the two cars are on the lane where there is no pit entrance/exit and in the first video no one else was passing near the pitlane.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.