SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
ios? Yo uso Android y no se ve así. Cuando pones el imán en el sensor de pasillo, ¿se apaga el chip? eso significa que está listo para la conexión DFU. Si recuerdo correctamente.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[QUOTE = "fabim1967, post: 2506563, membro: 81005"]
[QUOTE = "MrFlippant, post: 2506527, membro: 11397"]
Registre-se - ou não-aplicativo para encaixá-lo
[/CITAR]
Não consigo registrar essa mensagem, ela sempre aparece
View attachment 290788
[/ CITAR]
o problema é que não consigo registrar o chip, alguém pode me dizer o que fazer?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just tried to upload it to another chip using the APP NRF toolbox what it did was to clean the chip and now like the other one there's no way to register, I'm using the new version 1.6.0

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
explaining better , the NRF toolbox ran the new firmware chosen the problem and then the chip did not work , I can not even register it in the control is with the light on and does not accept registration .
using the app slot.it it does not accept to register the chip. Can someone help?

·
Registered
229 Posts
The moment you put the magnet on the hall sensor (just when it powers the chip) does the light turn off? (Stick a magnet on top of the sensor and power the chip) (test it in the two positions. North, south)

·
Vendor
3,071 Posts
Fabio, I guess you are on iOS.
Please do the following
1 - Update to 3.15 via DFU
2 - Switch off bluetooth on your mobile
3 - Switch on bluetooth
4 - register your device.

Without getting into technical details, all of this will be a thing of the past once we release firmware version 3.16. We have it ready, but we want to make sure that APP version 1.6.0 works as expected before rolling out the specific 3.16 firmware.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts