SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Lee Green
1,726 Posts
Can't understand the need for all these bs other bodies ? Thing is its where the weight is , not the total weight , a car weighing 100g but most of which being the chassis will go better than a 90g car with the weight mostly being in the body/interior .

It should be standard bodies only! We won't have this horse play rubbish .

Hope everything turns out alright in France Peter .

· Lee Green
1,726 Posts
Why are you telling me to 'engage brain then type'? I wasn't aiming my post at yours , if I was I would have quoted you .

Who says everyone will use a revel mercedes dtm kit! Some may want to use a kit where the weight weighs 30g in which case weight needs to be added to the roofs of the cars IMO it should be a 10-15g penalty for having a different body if it is under weight , if you really want to run it you won't mind

And with regards to replacing them with alloy wheels , surely this again removes the standard part , if someone else puts alloys on there car because they broke them , quite frankly I am going to put alloy/mag wheels on mine too , I'm sure I wouldn't be alone .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.