SlotForum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
I should probably not be commenting on the subject of 1/24 class, as I don't inted to take part in it (anytime soon), but do find it strange that something which was voted on (and agreed) is being discussed with potential to changing it!?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
QUOTE (Slick Josh @ 14 Dec 2011, 19:06) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>we allowing the vette thursday then?

No!!

QUOTE (zarko @ 14 Dec 2011, 19:54) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I should probably not be commenting on the subject of 1/24 class, as I don't inted to take part in it (anytime soon), but do find it strange that something which was voted on (and agreed) is being discussed with potential to changing it!?

The classes and rules will be adhered to as voted for by the club at the agm. The only bone of contention is the MSC rally class. I believe we will putting this on a back burner until such time as the proposed track change is squared away. We will be continuing with NSR Porsches for the time being, realistically until mid 2012.

Any discussion regarding rules and regs, are just that, a discussion and nothing else.

G

·
Me

QUOTE To make it fair the body has to weigh the same as a standard scaleauto Porsche or BMW which ever one is the heaviest.

The chassis and wheels, tyres have to stay standard. Thats all there is to it really, nothing else needs to be said.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts