SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
310 Posts
Hi

i use ProSlot motors alot, apart from the Evo 1. Evo 2's are good round my home track of Pendle. Although it is usually my priority to get a good handling car before lots of power. With a track like Pendle, a lower power but tuned car would easily win a high powered car with no grip. What separates a good car from a great one has to be the tyres. If they're not round, it's gonna bounce!

Evo 3's are good motors and, Evo 4's are good too, but don't expect it's life to last that long - I found a loss of performance once the motor had done a few events.

Oo, I've got one of those Evo2's with a longer shaft - but they do seem to be a bit rare. Mine is in a Fly Porsche EVO (sidewinder)

As for those very fast Evo 2's that Nick had, there's a story behind them…

And yep, there are certain ways of sanding the tyres for Pendle, mine were sanded so much that there turned into air tyres with a cushion between the middle of the tyre and the rim. Managed a 7.58 round Pendle with them, a personal best.

James

(double jnr and senior champ at pendle)

· Registered
310 Posts
those Evo 2's...
i believe that a batch was recieved full of some rather fast evo2's. Some of which turned out not to be evo2's at all, but Evo3's with the wrong stickers on. There was also a time when Pendle only allowed Evo 2 motors on race nights, people were therefore buying quite a few and finding the best one.

James

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.