SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Jamie Coles
515 Posts
Scott - thank you for posting the list - I hadn't written them down last week and wss hoping to see a copy in order to start a spreadsheet of cars we could agree to run.

Mr M - The Audi tank is included in the class but it might make a welcome change to exclude this car for a quarter, but what else has the fine nerfing abilities (well in mere mortal's hands - some of us can nerf in most things!!).

I might try and sneak my Revell 250GTO into the Le mans 60's class, wpnce I get new tyres.

J-c

· Jamie Coles
515 Posts
Hmm, maybe a comma is needed:

"Old SCX, and Hornby band drive"

I would think the Revell would be better suited to the 60's Sports due to the open chassis, but then as it isn't Hornby it may not qualify - and I don't know how competive it will be against the Pink Kar with SCX engine.

It will be nice to see it go though.

(Don't think I should try and get it in to two different classes in one night !!)

· Jamie Coles
515 Posts
QUOTE They've never been singled out for mention before

Sir - it was Scott what singled them out, sir - twasn't me!!

I had bought an SCX Subarua for this class until the Audi's dominated - so it would be good to have a non-Audi season - we did this years ago as well on a Tuesday night. Only thing is it may mess up others who only have the Audi.

I'd be happy for 1960's released 60's cars in the 60's sports and 60's Le Mans being the modren releases. - but again its convincing others.

It's nice to race different cars of mine for a change - although it would take years to get through all yours!!

· Jamie Coles
515 Posts
QUOTE "Sixties Scalextric, Airfix/MRRC, Revell, Monogram, Strombecker LeMans Sport Prototype GT Tintops (and Open Cockpit)"

gee thanks - have you got any old wallpaper I could use to print off the spreadsheets?!!

Actually - I still don't see how you would fit your Reprotec Arbarth in the above class!!

j-c

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.