SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!
I have 2 line Carrera track with RMS. I know that I can't use together ProX and RMS, but is it possible to:

1. Use ProX line changers as two normal straights with RMS and use ProX Blackbox as normal straight (naturally disconected from power)? So I use ProX digital parts only as normal track pieces in analog circuit.

2. Use RMS only as track piece in digital setup (naturaly disconected from electric power).

So in one frase: is it possible to disconect from mains one part (RMS or ProX), but leave it track for othes setup?

Thanks from help,

Matevz

·
Registered
480 Posts
is it possible to:

1. Use ProX line changers as two normal straights with RMS --- YES

use ProX Blackbox as normal straight (naturally disconected from power) --- NO

2. Use RMS only as track piece in digital setup (naturaly disconected from electric power). --- YES

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seth, thank you very much for the answer.
Regarding Answer no. 2.: Do you have any idea why ProX Blackbox can't be used in analog setup as one normal straight? Do you have any idea what would happen if I try to use is anyway in that way? Does this mean that I have to disconect it from track and replace it with normal straight every time that I want to use my track in analog mode?
Thanks again,

Matevz

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hi FacPrime

The PRO-X track uses only 1 circuit. The Evolution has 2 circuits! If you want to use the Black Box in an analog track you must have an interrupter for the circuit of the Black Box.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
480 Posts
From the bottom side the Black Box looks something like this:

there must be an interrupter between the points b+ and c+ and another interrupter between the points b- and c- to get two discrete circuits. It's up to you to find the best solution for your track.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts